Tickets & Venue
Merlyn Productions stages its regular season* shows at:
THE ELLICE THEATRE
585 Ellice Ave (at Sherbrook)
[ View Map ]
For each performance, the house opens a half-hour before show time. Individual tickets are rush seating, and regrettably, we cannot admit late-comers, as the venue doors are locked at show time.
- RESERVE FOR FREE:
- Reserving tickets in advance is free, and holds them under your name for pick-up at the Box Office.
Reserve your tickets online, or by phone at 204-415-2714.
- ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT:
- Payment for individual tickets is in cash at the door.
Group reservations of ten or more may write a cheque to MERLYN PRODUCTIONS.
- STANDARD TICKET PRICING:
- General Admission for 2013 is $10, or just $7 for Seniors (65+).
- GROUP RATES:
- A discounted rate of $7 or less per ticket is available to reserved groups of ten or more.
- CHILD & FAMILY RATES:
- Shows for family and young audiences will offer special ticket pricing for children ages 12 and under, as well as school and day-care groups. There is no child discount for regular (General Audience) plays.
N.B.- Festival performances and other special events may take place at other venues, and/or be subject to different ticket prices and rules. Please refer to the individual show listings for details.
The Ellice Café
It is with regret that we have learned that the Ellice Café -- which is adjoined to the Ellice Theatre and has traditionally provided our patrons with hearty dinner fare prior to our performances -- will be closing its doors as of August 24, 2012.
Until further notice, patrons wishing to dine prior to the show will need to select another eatery, from which there are many fine examples in the West End to choose. (However, please allow extra time for travel to the theatre, as we lock the doors at show time!)
Winnipeg's West End BIZ has compiled a restaurant guide for your convenience here: